Tata Realty and Infrastructure Limited (TRIL) is a 100% subsidiary of Tata Sons that was formed to identify the most promising opportunities for growth in the Indian real estate and infrastructure sector for Tata Group.
Real estate projects have been identified as the initial focus area for TRIL. These include projects of other Tata companies, and market opportunities focusing on long term infrastructure projects of national significance such as airports, urban infrastructure, roads and bridges, etc. as well as mixed use projects in the real estate sector.
As is with all Tata companies, selection of projects is a specialized process at TRIL, with the eventual selection list scoring high not only on business objectives, but also on the guiding Tata values and policies. Tata’s is one of India's largest conglomerates, with a total market capitalization of nearly US $ 83.5 billion, and 107 operating companies in seven business sectors, employing over 365,000 people worldwide.
List of key projects being developed by TRIL currently are as under:
- Ramanujan IT City in Chennai- IT SEZ in Chennai over 25.27 acres of land
- Trilium - Amritsar - Development of a 0.7 Mnsft Retail Mall
- Tritvam, Kochi – A high end residential development on a 8.44 acre land plot
- Capitol Heights, Nagpur – A mixed use (residential & retail) development over 9 acres of land
- TRIL IT4 – A 0.7 Mnsft IT Park at Goregaon (E), Mumbai
- Pune Solapur Highway Enhancement Project – Conversion of 2 lane to 4 lane of approximately 110 kilometers, under the National Highway Development Program (NHDP), Phase III.
Website – www.tata-realty.com