· The new improved QuackQuack app allows the users to quickly surf the matches of their choice
· Speedier browsing through profiles and pictures
· QuackQuack.in Valentine’s Day Survey:Nearly 85% (84.21%) of men said they were looking to find a date this Valentine through an online dating platform
· ‘We believe in matching interests than horoscopes of people. Find your true soul mate who has the same interests with QuackQuack.in' new and improved app’ – Mr. Ravi Mittal, Founder & CEO, www.QuackQuack.in
Mumbai, February 6th 2015: The season of love is here.And all the lonesome hearts are looking to find a match or a date to brighten up the month of hearts and roses - February. India’s most popular online dating platform, www.QuackQuack.inhas updated its dating app to help find your true love this Valentine’s Day even if you are on the move. Meet your soul mate through a simpler, easier and exciting manner with the new and improved version of the QuackQuack app.
Ravi Mittal, Founder & CEO, QuackQuack.insaid, “Your phone may not have the number stored of your soul mate yet, but it definitely now has the ability to look for your soul mate faster. All you need to do is to download the new QuackQuackapp and sift through probable profiles even while travelling. And before you know, you might find that one number that makes your heart beat the fastest.”
The QuackQuack app was launched in August 2014 and became an instant hit with more than 50,000 downloads within four months of its launch. Now with the new version of the app one can Wave, Message or Chat with members on the go.
The updated features of the app are:
· Swiping for liking or disliking match
· Shows 15 matches in a day
· Faster and easier access to profiles and pictures of members
“We have added features to our app which makes it simpler for people to find their match. All you have to do is just log in. The screen shows you a match. Swipe left if you dislike a match, swipe right if you like a match. The app shows you 15 matches in a day. The new update to the QuackQuack app helps saves time for mobile users to browse through profiles, look up the picture, and see their common interests,” added Mr. Mittal.
QuackQuack.inapp is currently available for Android smartphones and tablets. The app is available on the Google Playstore and can be downloaded for free even though love is precious.
QuackQuackrecently also conducted a Valentine’s Day survey with 1200 respondents pan-India/Specific cities. The survey threw up interesting results.
· Nearly 85% (84.21%) of men said they were looking to find a date this Valentine through an online dating platform. On the other hand, around 58% (57.86%) women were interested in the same
· 53% (52.86%) of women said that their date’s looks do not matter whereas 40% (40.77%) men refused to be romantic with an unattractive date
· Nearly 68% of men have no one to court this Valentine, whereas 66% women have no one to date this time.
“The results of our survey have been an eye opener. Online dating is gaining traction in India and the results tell us exactly that. And for all the people we surveyed, who don’t have a date this season can log on to our http://www.QuackQuack.in page and find the right match,” said Mr. Mittal.
QuackQuack.inis a modern matchmaking platform launched in 2010 for the young, hip, urbane and single Indians thriving amidst a booming economy. It works on a simple principle of matching one person with another with similar interests and helps them break the ice. QuackQuack.in offers its users a safe platform to date by ensuring to verify the user’s profile, moderating the content and also prompting them to be proactive in their search for a perfect date. It ensures there is no spamming or stalking on the website.Currently, QuackQuack.in has 7 lakhs total registered users, with new signups of 1200+ people on a daily basis.
To know more please visit: http://www.QuackQuack.in